Thursday, May 27, 2010

Change your RESULTS by conquering self .....

Change your RESULTS by conquering self ..... 


                 In my previous post "How can I change everybody else?"  http://ow.ly/1QzTx  I talked to you about being on a fascinating journey in the last two months. Have been growing as a human being in the last 2 months more than ever before, and believe me I have never seen people around me "Change so much".... LOL


                 Today I will share with you one of the phrases that I live by and please read it carefully multiple times it is very powerful: 

  • There is NOTHING on the OUTSIDE OF YOU that can ever help you or hurt you - it is what's on the INSIDE that counts.

                 So, where do I begin?


                Let's take the word "RESULTS" because this is what we get in every area of our life - professionally, in our relationships, our health, wealth etc. we get RESULTS right?


               Thoughts ---> Feelings ---> Actions  =  RESULTS

               What do I mean by this?

               We think certain thoughts, this causes us to feel a certain way, causes us to ACT a certain way -- and gives us the RESULTS we are getting.   Pretty cool  explanation right?


                Any aware person would like to better their RESULTS ( in some or in all areas of Life)..... and if this is you please write the next phrase down and start testing it:

               "To change MY RESULTS, first I have to change MY THOUGHTS, which then will change my FEELINGS and ACTIONS"


                Please share your thoughts below and we will pick it up here in our next post.


P.S. Fascinating, one of my favorite people on this Planet @Randy_Gage   wrote a Blog post http://ow.ly/1QCfO  on the same topic "Are you taking responsibility for your marriage, friendships and other relationships? Or are you playing the blame game about your partner?" 

You don't want to miss his Blog Posts - He is AMAZING. 

L.H.


                


                 






   


  •                  

No comments:

Post a Comment