Wednesday, July 28, 2010

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading

If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading.

"I have had this thinking for so long… it just seems second nature". ….


Have you ever stopped to think how conditioned you are? How most of your responses are on autopilot, you don't even think about what you do or how you respond to any situation? You've been doing it your entire life…..so, you must be right!

You even hear people say things like: This is who I am!

Can you imagine? We define ourselves by our Conditioning, by our Beliefs and Habits.


Not so, that's not who you are. That's your Conditioning nothing else.And you can totally change that....

Tell you something even scarier - You and I are the product of someone else's habitual way of thinking - Your Subconscious Mind was programmed by someone who new very little about your potential.



Challenge you to take some time this week to think about my previous statements and then I have some very important questions that I would like to ask you.

How are you going to change you RESULTS in any area of life if you don't change your approach?
How are you going to change your approach if you are using the same kind of thinking?



Are you going to use the same old excuses and allow others to dictate your Results in life, in all areas of your life? Or are you going to start Self Development?


As my mentor Bob Proctor would say: A clear sign of Insanity is to keep doing the same thing and EXPECTING different Results.


Our thoughts keep us powerfully connected to Source and Self, Sanity and Sweetness.
“How are you creating your World?”

Join me let's start first steps towards Self Improvement together.

Know who you are and you will change your life.

Since I started Daily Self Development my life changed like night and day. I have never felt so at peace with who I am in my entire life and I as a result I have the time and energy to focus on where I want to go in life as oppose to where I have been....


P.S. All we have to do is understand Self and change our thoughts, so we can have Time and money freedom - to do whatever we want, when we want to do it and to have the money to afford it.

Isn't that what life is about? To do whatever your little heart desires?

Self Development will take you where you want to go in life.

Share your thoughts.
LH

No comments:

Post a Comment