Thursday, December 3, 2009

Focusing on your achievements to create new Self Image and Beliefs...

Focusing on your achievements to create new Self Image and Beliefs...



Life should always be a learning experience...and as a passionate coach I must take it even further to better help the people I coach.

So what do I mean by that? One of my habits - as a coach is to always analyze daily self growth experiences and be able to translate that to clients so they can better apply the given information - (personal examples make great points).



Here's one of my recent ones..While doing a Presentation "Achieving your Goal by Creating New Habits" to a group of sales people a question came my way...sounded somewhat like this: What did you learn while approaching Car Dealerships as your New Project?



Well, I have to say learned a great deal about myself and my old belief that "I was not the greatest sales person in the World...."

So my very exited voice said ...I learned how to demonstrate to my "Self Image" that "I am a great sales person" and let me give you my way of reasoning with my Old Belief so you can do the same and apply it toward achieving your Goals in any area of life.

My entire life this little voice inside was whispering...you Lorena sales person? ha,ha,ha
you don't know how to sell....and of course being easier to believe the little voice than to get out of "Comfort Zone" we agree with the little voice...I mean really it was true for so many years why would it be different today right?
Then all of the sudden something changed and it was that day.....
What Changed?Well....my Attitude to begin with and then using my ability to Reason started looking at my strengths instead of looking at my(imaginary) weakness....and guess what I discovered?
I discovered that I could use my passion (to coach) people until a New Belief/New Habit is created....

Would you like to know what the little voice is proudly whispering today? ha....Lorena you are a good coach and you have the ability to direct any conversation in the direction you want it to go.... isn't that one of the qualities a good sales person has???? And over night I became a good sales person(in my own Mind)...
What are your beliefs about yourself that you focus on whenever you feel fear? Are you reminding yourself about all your achievements or your failures?

Starting today create a Habit of remembering all your Victories and remind your Self Image what a successful person you are over and over again....

Share your experience with us so we can all learn and grow.....
LH

No comments:

Post a Comment