Thursday, November 25, 2010

If you are not changing your ATTITUDE, you are choosing it....

If you are not changing your ATTITUDE, you are choosing it....



So, here we are on our 90 Day Journey towards Calm, Peaceful,more Aware Confident Self. In the next few months I will help you guide yourself towards better understanding why you do some of the things you do or why you don't do some of the things you want to do.

You know it is so easy to remain a victim of the past, and I have this conversation with many clients and friends on regular basis.

Unfortunately we have not been thought in school how to think, how to behave,how to understand ourselves (basic things wright?)
But even more important to take responsibility for our own Attitude and Results in all areas of life. And I promise you something as long as you think / blame other people or circumstances for your Results in any area of life you are stuck my friends.
As long as you believe that for you to get better you have to change everybody else or to send everybody else to the psychologist you are going around and around in circles.
DO YOU KNOW WHY?


Because you can only control your own Actions, Reactions and most important YOUR OWN ATTITUDE - nobody else's.

Let me give you a great example: Two days ago I was talking to one of my clients (she is very upset with someone in her life) - and she asked me : Well, what would you do if he did ........to you? My answer : First he didn't do it to you - nobody can do anything to you without your approval. Second - a few years back I would have done exactly what you are doing - today I would control my own ATTITUDE, mind my own business and wait for the person to raise to my own level of awareness.

The only level you should be debating at is your own. Because that is the one you are a "Pro" at. If you allow others the get you to their level, they'll beat you with experience.

So, what do you choose?

Do you choose to be right or you choose to stay CALM, CALCULATED, PATIENT?

Please share your experience with us so we can all learn.

Lorena

No comments:

Post a Comment